NFT land sales are a hot topic right now. They have been selling better than Bored Apes (now that’s a web3 analogy). Projects like The Sandbox and Decentraland have made a killing selling plots of virtual land.
If you’re new to NFT land sales, check out our article that explains what it means to own a piece of digital real estate.
Meanwhile, we at Polkastarter announced our first NFT land sales. We will be offering Cryptoverse’s virtual estates. This article will tell you what you need to know about it.
How Will the Cryptoverse’s NFT LAND Sales Proceed?
The applications for the sale will open on 8th of March on Polkastarter’s website. As a user, you’ll have to select the quality and type or types of estate you’re interested in.
You can choose between:
After you choose your estate, you’ll have to start allocating your funds using MetaMask. We don’t plan to use other wallets for now. We will share the application link soon. You’ll be able to claim your LAND in May from the Cryptoverse’s site.
Who can participate in Cryptoverse’s NFT LAND Sales?
The sale will happen in three stages:
- Stage 1 will open for POLS holders with 250 POLS and more. Owning or staking POLS gives you the highest chance of winning an allowlist spot.
- Stage 2 will open those without POLS who applied can participate.
- Stage 3 will open for everyone if LAND is still available.
How can you participate in Cryptoverse’s NFT LAND Sales?
- Navigate to Polkastarter’s website.
- Find the Cryptoverse’s page and click on it.
- Click the “Apply Now” button and fill out your application. The sale will be on the Binance Smart Chain to avoid high gas fees.
- You’ll have to provide your wallet address and choose the type of estate you want. There will be 6 available options
- You allocate funds.
- On the day of the sale (8th of March), you’ll need to go to Cryptoverse’s website to mint your land.
- After the mint, navigate to Polkastarter’s website to confirm your allocation.
The Cryptoverse is an immersive 3D virtual world built in Unreal 5 which is underpinned by blockchain technology. Within the Cryptoverse, users will be empowered to create, own LAND, govern and monetize experiences using $CGG, the token which also underpins the ChainGuardians and ChainBoost ecosystem.
To learn more about Cryptoverse, check out the following links: