Polkastarter's Q3 Roadmap
Plenty of major updates we will be releasing across the board.
We have successfully closed the second quarter of 2021 and all eyes are now set on the next few months of building. Here is the Polkastarter Q3 Roadmap detailing everything we will be focusing on in the near future.
- 🚀 Dynamic Token Sales: This new feature will give IDO projects more flexibility and enable them to update parameters such as token release date/time and wallet allocations. Release of the feature will be done in several phases and the first one is coming in very soon. Projects are furthermore granted the possibility to opt out of FCFS.
- 📝 Signature-based Allowlisting: A new whitelabel Allowlisting mechanism we are developing will make the Polkastarter smart contracts leaner, lowering transaction costs significantly for everybody and allowlisting costs for projects down by 99%. This feature also removes arbitrary limitations and allows projects to allowlist more wallets. More allowlists for all!
- 📂 Project Pages + Directory: The Polkastarter website will feature each upcoming IDO project with a dedicated page, including a project description section, links to socials and more. The end result? A significant improvement of the IDO discovery process and an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our projects through personal research.
- 🔍 Allowlist Application Forms: The experience of finding allowlists and applying has been suboptimal. The new Project Pages will enable you to quickly get up to speed on upcoming IDOs, as well as find everything you need to know about the allowlisting process of any given IDO project.
- 📈 POLS Staking: Hell yeah. We’ve been working hard on this new feature and you will be able to stake your POLS very soon. Next to that, you will also be able to join IDOs on short-notice, even if you haven’t been holding POLS for 7 days already. Now, you will lock POLS for the next 7 days instead.
- 🌐 Even More Decentralization: Polkastarter’s long-term goal is to become fully decentralized. To achieve that, we will be making the Polkastarter Council more transparent by adding a directory so you can learn more about Council members. We will also be exploring the addition of new features, for example on-chain voting for/against DAO proposals and other measures to bring us closer to a pure DAO.
Together with the above, we will also be stepping up our efforts to educate and bring more value to the wider Polkastarter community. What to expect:
- 👨🏫 More Tutorial Videos and Educational Content on our blog. This will make using our platform and participating in IDOs a helluva lot easier for you. Plus, you will also gain valuable knowledge to navigate the complex crypto space as a whole.
- 🎙️ Live Chats on Twitter Spaces and/or Clubhouse with our projects, the Polkastars, and with the Polkastarter Council Members.
- 🥰 More Competitions on Discord and Twitter, giving you more chances to win Allowlist spots for upcoming IDOs.
- 🙋 AMAs to continue not only on Telegram, but also on Discord - more opportunities to learn about upcoming projects.
- 🖌️ Website and Blog Revamp, for a fresher and more aesthetic look. Some very interesting changes are coming so stay tuned…
Enough of writing, now back to building and executing the Q3 vision. Keep a keen eye out on our Socials (links below) to make sure you are the first to know when any of the above goes live. Au revoir!
Polkastarter is the cross-chain, fully decentralized launchpad to launch new ideas in the blockchain and digital assets space. With an industry-leading curation process and market access, we select the most innovative projects in the space and offer them long-term support after their IDOs.
With Polkastarter, crypto projects can increase their reach, grow their communities and receive support from crypto’s most well-versed experts. IDO participants, on the other hand, are offered an opportunity to invest in a secure and compliant environment, as well as participate in IDOs not solely on Ethereum, but also such on Binance Smart Chain and Polygon.
Connect with us and learn more about Polkastarter
Website | Twitter | Discord | Telegram | Instagram | Newsletter
Polkastarter Blog - Latest Polkastarter News & Updates Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.