In a recent blog piece, we shared that Polkastarter has extended its Liquidity Program to PancakeSwap, Binance Smart Chain’s most popular decentralized exchange. Take a look at the article to find eligibility requirements and other useful details.
To take that a step further, in this tutorial we will show you how to add POLS liquidity to PancakeSwap, which will then enable you to tap into the Polkastarter IDO whitelists and the liquidity rewards in POLS. As you will shortly find out, it is a relatively straightforward process.
To successfully add POLS liquidity to PancakeSwap and reap the associated benefits, you will need the following:
- A Metamask account connected to Binance Smart Chain. See how to set that up here.
- BNB to pay for network fees
- BNB in a ratio proportional to the amount of POLS you want to provide liquidity with
- A minimum of 7BNB worth of POLS tokens for liquidity in order to be eligible for rewards, but only around 0.6 BNB in order to participate in our whitelisting.
- Important to note: Your POLS should be in your Binance Smart Chain wallet. Have POLS on Ethereum? You can find out how to bridge your POLS tokens from ETH to BSC with Multichain in one of our previous blogs.
All set with your Metamask account? Connected to Binance Smart Chain? Very good, head over to PancakeSwap and let’s now take a look at the next steps.
How to add POLS liquidity to PancakeSwap
- Connect your Metamask Wallet to PancakeSwap (top right > Connect) and make sure you’ve selected ‘Smart Chain’.
2. Via the PancakeSwap menu on the left-hand side, select ‘Trade’ and then ‘Liquidity’.
Alternative: visit this URL that gives you direct access to the BNB/POLS pair.
3. Once you’re on the ‘Liquidity’ page, select ‘Add Liquidity’.
Select BNB and then select POLS.
In case the POLS token doesn’t appear in the list, you can add it manually by pasting the POLS BSC address (0x7e624fa0e1c4abfd309cc15719b7e2580887f570) into the search box.
4. Input the desired BNB and POLS amount (minimum 7BNB worth of POLS) you want to add to the POLS liquidity pool and click on ‘Supply’.
5. After confirming supply, Metamask will again require a small fee to complete the approval. As you may have noticed, this is common practice for such transactions.
Congratulations, you are now a POLS liquidity provider on PancakeSwap!
Polkastarter is the fully decentralized launchpad for innovative ideas. Our curation process, domain expertise and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets. By launching on Polkastarter, decentralized projects can increase their reach, grow a loyal community, and receive long-term support and guidance. Platform users will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment, as well as use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.
Media Contact Polkastarter: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Polkastarter blog has moved! Visit https://blog.polkastarter.com to stay up to date with Polkastarter.